View Profile EckitronK176

27 Movie Reviews

How come I can't be this smart?!?

No, really. This is not only well made, but the IDEA behind it was amazing as well!!!

Also, I don't think anyone was expecting THAT to happen. Well done using the element of surprise and not a simple fart joke! I mean, those are fun, but they've gotten to the point where everyone tries to copy Egoraptor. And only he does a good job with it. Whereas you have come up with something that you thought was strange and kinda funny and you incorporated it into the actual film. I congratulate you for doing this well on something so dumb and pointless. Dumb and pointless in the way it should be, of course. That wasn't supposed to be insulting, but I don't know how to phrase things right.

But GREAT job, friend!

Anioco responds:

Thank you! I appreciate your comment. I'm trying to do my best :D

dis iz teh bset sonk pr0n evor

sonk iz teh sun ov k btw

69/420/666/1337/2012
bset sonk pr0n ev0r -eye jee ann

(good job. lol)

Blordow responds:

lol u r so ramdom wtf omg random lol wtf

This was really good!
Made sense, too. Really good, like Sonic's sub.
I hope Sonic has a good night. Even though there are glass shards in his head.
I see what you did there. Really funny!!

4 Game Reviews

This is a very good game. I would do similar works or expand upon this project. I love the graphics, too.
10/5
This is a great idea for a game.

Donpatch-XD responds:

Glad you liked it : )

I like that you used the Mario Bros. game. At least the concept. But it is different. You can shoot. Also, you can upgrade your character. This is good. I enjoyed it. Sorry so many people hate it over it being similar to Mario Bros..

This is a legit copy of the game. And I beat it. I am now the king of a flashing pixelated trophy.
Fancy!

9 Audio Reviews

First off this song is amazing, I feel like nothing really needs to be said here, it really "blew me away". No, I'm not apologizing for that pun.

Second of all, what you have a Newgrounds account? I had no idea, I'll definitely use here to listen to music more often then!

Thank you!~

What kind of machine gun? An EDM FF8?
OK look I don't know my machine gun names but this definitely would be something I listen to if I had one, it's very nice and I love how the drums and synths feel here

I play Rockman 3
I go on Newgrounds for some Weapon Get remixes
Expects them to be garbage
Clicks on first one
Clicks play
MY NAME IS MOTHAFUCKIN' ROCKMAN, SLAYER OF THE WEAK

But really, GOOD JOB SO GOOD IT MAKES HER SCREAM FOR MORE!!!
Not even exaggerating here. This is LITERALLY the best Weapon Get remix I have ever heard. How in the hel--like, if you look at the box art for 3, I'd say, nah. But if I saw a badass redesign of that, I'd say FUCKYEH and put THIS on. And that would be if it was a SUPER ULTRA...MEGA REDESIGN of it too.

Good job, please don't mark my overenthusiasm as spam. Even though it likely is due to the sexiness content of this and as it would seem, much of your work. :)
Good luck, have fun, keep going PLEASE.

12 Art Reviews

Something about the hair...
I like it, yet I'm unsure how to explain why.

I don't really have much to say here. I just like it.
Not sure what's in the longer part of the slime, but I'm not sure it matters.
Also, are you THE Minus8? I know that probably sounds kinda dumb, but I don't know anyone's username mostly and I keep hearing stuff about ya. I hope you're doing alright, and I hope I can put slime in there too, ha ha. Anyways thanks and have a good time~

Honestly I just stumbled across it here looking for one of my own images to test screen effects on for future pieces, and I still love this. Thank you so much again! I'm honestly considering getting a shirt like that, though I do actually have a similar sweatshirt, making this more oddly relatable! I love this take on the original idea, it's brilliant! Hope your Xmas n New Years of 2020 were a great time!

Joined on 3/6/15