EckitronK176EckitronK176

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Escape the dungeon Escape the dungeon

This is a very good game. I would do similar works or expand upon this project. I love the graphics, too.
10/5
This is a great idea for a game.

Donpatch-XD responds:

Glad you liked it : )

Super Robocade Super Robocade

I like that you used the Mario Bros. game. At least the concept. But it is different. You can shoot. Also, you can upgrade your character. This is good. I enjoyed it. Sorry so many people hate it over it being similar to Mario Bros..

Atari 2600 - Adventure Atari 2600 - Adventure

This is a legit copy of the game. And I beat it. I am now the king of a flashing pixelated trophy.
Fancy!

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

This is beautiful. I played this when I was younger, and I still play it now. It is a wonderful game and I wish that I could make my own game as good as this someday. Until then, I have to learn how to do anything with drawing and programming. You, however, can speak Japanese, draw wonderfully, and program games and flash movies that need to be uploaded everywhere. My opinion, at least. I remember my brother showing me this shortly after it came out, and I was very impressed. I would feel great flying into the air on my balloons, and trying to pop my brother's character's balloons. I had lots of fun. Thanks, Mousekliks! :D

By the way, would you please teach me how to make a game? If you're not busy, that is, and judging from this, I would expect that you have a lot of things you might be doing. This is wonderful. I am happy that you did this. It inspired me to make my own games, none of which I have actually bothered starting more than the concept. Thank you, my friend.

Eckitron ver. K-176