EckitronK176EckitronK176

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Megaman 3 - Get a Weapon! Megaman 3 - Get a Weapon!

I play Rockman 3
I go on Newgrounds for some Weapon Get remixes
Expects them to be garbage
Clicks on first one
Clicks play
MY NAME IS MOTHAFUCKIN' ROCKMAN, SLAYER OF THE WEAK

But really, GOOD JOB SO GOOD IT MAKES HER SCREAM FOR MORE!!!
Not even exaggerating here. This is LITERALLY the best Weapon Get remix I have ever heard. How in the hel--like, if you look at the box art for 3, I'd say, nah. But if I saw a badass redesign of that, I'd say FUCKYEH and put THIS on. And that would be if it was a SUPER ULTRA...MEGA REDESIGN of it too.

Good job, please don't mark my overenthusiasm as spam. Even though it likely is due to the sexiness content of this and as it would seem, much of your work. :)
Good luck, have fun, keep going PLEASE.

We're Called the X-Hunters! We're Called the X-Hunters!

I set this to loop for seven minutes and I loved it. This is the best metal remix of this song that I have heard so far. I loved playing Mega Man X, but now that I've won it, I need to go on to Mega Man X2. I hope I can recover all three Zero Parts!

I want to make a Mega Man X flash, would you mind if I were to use this track?
I may not make the flash, though. Still learning. But I would CERTAINLY use this music if I could.

Beartheshadows responds:

Sure. All I ask is that you credit me and let me know when it's up.

MM9 - Splash Woman (SMD) MM9 - Splash Woman (SMD)

Wait a minute...Sonic can't breathe water!
Best Sega Genesis remix ever. But why not Super Nintendo Entertainment System?

PivotalTuxedo responds:

Hmm You gave me an idea, of re-mastering this same song is what it would sound on SNES! Thank you for the idea :3

Wily's Castle FM Arrange Wily's Castle FM Arrange

Even though we've heard this song a million times and their mom, this is a REALLY good remix.
Seriously, though. Who hasn't heard this at least 200 times? What do you mean, I'm a nerd!?

Splash Woman 8-bit SID Remake Splash Woman 8-bit SID Remake

This is the best remix of Splash Woman's theme I will find. It sounds beautiful on the SID Chip. How come my ideas are garbage and yours are masterful?

Spark Man Stage Spark Man Stage

Please make a full soundtrack!!! This is too good. I can't stand my lack of capability when it comes to actually making music (let alone finding something to make it with)!

Mr. X Stage - Mega Man VI Mr. X Stage - Mega Man VI

Well done, ARentz. AND you even took the time to actually get to Mr. X and listen (or buy the soundtrack) and make a cool remix of the beautiful song! This is a smart thing to do. Now I want to live in a war-ridden city with robots running amok killing everybody! Thanks a lot. Now a robot shot me.