EckitronK176EckitronK176

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 8 art Reviews

Fat unicorn Fat unicorn

"Does anybody want to make a game with me?"

ONLY IF IT INVOLVES THIS %100 OF THE TIME

HugoVRB responds:

It will, I'm open for suggestions though, I'm serious about making a game.
Doesn't matter how small it is. I've always wanted to.

Nicci and summer Nicci and summer

TOO MUCH WAAAAAANT

Well done!!~

P-cate responds:

thank you!

Mighty No.9 Mighty No.9

Great job, as usual! You took an already good looking Beck and made him even better. I heard Mighty No. 9 is coming in September. I hope the UMX version is DLC. That would be worth buying.

Velma Velma

Like, sorry about the 'mayonnaise', Velma...

Splattoonhouse Splattoonhouse

I want to play this, but none of the buttons are working. ART?? Huh. Never would have guessed from the quality. Too high for art.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

"Good graphics doesn't make a good game". I hope some of the art I created for games could make the gameplay inventive and enjoyable.

Link found a Mushroom! Link found a Mushroom!

I like how you made it look like one of those styles I like to call "Pre-3D Hobbit Cartoons" or a classic candy commercial. Try mushrooms today! Brought to you by Keebler and The Hobbit Part III: The Battle of the Five Armies!

Poof Poof

The memories of Super Mario World...
...DANGIT I FELL!!!

X vs. Spark Mandrill X vs. Spark Mandrill

Thank you, Egoraptor! I would always have a hard time using Icy Penguigo's Shotgun Ice against Spark Mandriller. Mostly because it was hard enough to get to Icy Penguigo just with the X-Buster. Rockman X was one of the best games I ever played, and my first. I will download this soon and play it and finally beat Sigma once and for all!!!! I did beat all 8 mavericks, though, but I never could save because, emulator noob. But this captures the intimidation the huge nuclear ape could present to Rockman X. And X is played by you. Well done, my friend. Also, if I were you, I would try to start again with Rockman X for Game Grumps with Mr. Sexbang. We do all miss Mr. Tron, though.

Thanks again, Eckitron v.K-176