EckitronK176EckitronK176

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Anioco's Undertale Anioco's Undertale

How come I can't be this smart?!?

No, really. This is not only well made, but the IDEA behind it was amazing as well!!!

Also, I don't think anyone was expecting THAT to happen. Well done using the element of surprise and not a simple fart joke! I mean, those are fun, but they've gotten to the point where everyone tries to copy Egoraptor. And only he does a good job with it. Whereas you have come up with something that you thought was strange and kinda funny and you incorporated it into the actual film. I congratulate you for doing this well on something so dumb and pointless. Dumb and pointless in the way it should be, of course. That wasn't supposed to be insulting, but I don't know how to phrase things right.

But GREAT job, friend!

Anioco responds:

Thank you! I appreciate your comment. I'm trying to do my best :D

Sonic Meets Relief Sonic Meets Relief

dis iz teh bset sonk pr0n evor

sonk iz teh sun ov k btw

69/420/666/1337/2012
bset sonk pr0n ev0r -eye jee ann

(good job. lol)

Blordow responds:

lol u r so ramdom wtf omg random lol wtf

Sonic Watches Some TV Sonic Watches Some TV

This was really good!
Made sense, too. Really good, like Sonic's sub.
I hope Sonic has a good night. Even though there are glass shards in his head.
I see what you did there. Really funny!!

Escape the dungeon Escape the dungeon

This is a very good game. I would do similar works or expand upon this project. I love the graphics, too.
10/5
This is a great idea for a game.

Donpatch-XD responds:

Glad you liked it : )

Super Robocade Super Robocade

I like that you used the Mario Bros. game. At least the concept. But it is different. You can shoot. Also, you can upgrade your character. This is good. I enjoyed it. Sorry so many people hate it over it being similar to Mario Bros..

Atari 2600 - Adventure Atari 2600 - Adventure

This is a legit copy of the game. And I beat it. I am now the king of a flashing pixelated trophy.
Fancy!

Megaman 3 - Get a Weapon! Megaman 3 - Get a Weapon!

I play Rockman 3
I go on Newgrounds for some Weapon Get remixes
Expects them to be garbage
Clicks on first one
Clicks play
MY NAME IS MOTHAFUCKIN' ROCKMAN, SLAYER OF THE WEAK

But really, GOOD JOB SO GOOD IT MAKES HER SCREAM FOR MORE!!!
Not even exaggerating here. This is LITERALLY the best Weapon Get remix I have ever heard. How in the hel--like, if you look at the box art for 3, I'd say, nah. But if I saw a badass redesign of that, I'd say FUCKYEH and put THIS on. And that would be if it was a SUPER ULTRA...MEGA REDESIGN of it too.

Good job, please don't mark my overenthusiasm as spam. Even though it likely is due to the sexiness content of this and as it would seem, much of your work. :)
Good luck, have fun, keep going PLEASE.

We're Called the X-Hunters! We're Called the X-Hunters!

I set this to loop for seven minutes and I loved it. This is the best metal remix of this song that I have heard so far. I loved playing Mega Man X, but now that I've won it, I need to go on to Mega Man X2. I hope I can recover all three Zero Parts!

I want to make a Mega Man X flash, would you mind if I were to use this track?
I may not make the flash, though. Still learning. But I would CERTAINLY use this music if I could.

Beartheshadows responds:

Sure. All I ask is that you credit me and let me know when it's up.

MM9 - Splash Woman (SMD) MM9 - Splash Woman (SMD)

Wait a minute...Sonic can't breathe water!
Best Sega Genesis remix ever. But why not Super Nintendo Entertainment System?

PivotalTuxedo responds:

Hmm You gave me an idea, of re-mastering this same song is what it would sound on SNES! Thank you for the idea :3

Fat unicorn Fat unicorn

"Does anybody want to make a game with me?"

ONLY IF IT INVOLVES THIS %100 OF THE TIME

HugoVRB responds:

It will, I'm open for suggestions though, I'm serious about making a game.
Doesn't matter how small it is. I've always wanted to.

Nicci and summer Nicci and summer

TOO MUCH WAAAAAANT

Well done!!~

P-cate responds:

thank you!

Mighty No.9 Mighty No.9

Great job, as usual! You took an already good looking Beck and made him even better. I heard Mighty No. 9 is coming in September. I hope the UMX version is DLC. That would be worth buying.